In an effort to provide a safe and comfortable experience for all members, many of our scheduled programs now require registration through GameTime.
GameTime is a simple online registration platform that is designed to make your experience of coming to the Y as seamless as possible.
You can Register up to Seven Days in Advance
GameTime allows you to register for a program up to seven days in advance, so you can easily plan your week ahead at the Y.
We are reopening our building on September 8, which means you can register for programs as early as September 1.
Before you use GameTime for the First Time
1. Have your Club Number (also called Member ID) ready. The purple arrow indicates where you can find that number based on the type of membership card you have:
2. Watch this one-minute video: GameTime First Time User Sign In
If you don’t know your Club Number (Member ID) or your information isn’t recognized, please connect with us via this form.
Registering for Your First Program
Here’s a two-minute video tutorial we’ve made to walk you through registering for your first program with GameTime:
What to bring with you to the Y
- Your face mask. Everyone is required to wear a mask indoors, unless you are performing physical activity or in the pool.
- Your membership card.
- Your own water bottle. Regular drinking water fountains will not be running.
- Your workout clothes. We recommend you show up dressed for your workout as our change rooms will only be available for aquatics use.
- Your own lock, towel, yoga mat or other fitness equipment. At this time, we will have very limited items available for group fitness classes.
*Calendar below is not currently available*
Group Core - This event has already occurred
Wednesday, December 4, 2019 6:15 a.m. - 6:45 a.m.
Upcoming Dates:Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:15 a.m. - 6:45 a.m.
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 6:15 a.m. - 6:45 a.m.
Adult Fitness Classes
- 13+ years (Teen/Adult)
- 13 to 18 years
- 18+ years
Group Core is a 30-minute athletic and functional core strength workout. It is great for those seeking a quick and intense workout that can be customized for all fitness levels. In addition, strengthening your core can reduce back pain and give you great looking abs!
Register In Advance: